Prominent IVF Center In Ahmedabad
ART Fertility Clinics is a renowned global leader in reproductive medicine and is committed to delivering the best Assisted Reproductive Treatment (ART) to its patients. Keeping this objective in mind, on June 2021, it launched its third specialty IVF center in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Currently, the center has 30 staff members.
With state-of-the-art technology and renowned fertility specialists, the facility has earned a reputation as one of the best IVF centers in Ahmedabad.
Who Is Eligible For IVF?
Before consulting any fertility specialist in Ahmedabad, it is imperative to ascertain if IVF is the right treatment for you. At our clinic in Ahmedabad, IVF is advised if:
- The fallopian tubes are damaged or blocked
- Male fertility is an issue
- Unable to conceive even after trying fertility drugs
- Failure in conceiving through procedures like IUI
- Under 35 years and unable to conceive naturally after 1 year of trying actively
- Over 35 years and unable to conceive naturally in 6 months
Why Choose ART Fertility Clinics, Ahmedabad
ART Fertility Clinics adhere to the highest ethical and transparency standards. Our IVF center in Ahmedabad has highly trained medical staff, nurses, and professional counselors to address the medical needs and queries of the patients. We do not recommend superfluous tests or procedures.
Our focus is to provide compassionate care while adhering to stringent patient safety protocols; these practices are the pillars that enable us to achieve remarkable results and become one of the world's leading fertility and human reproduction clinics.
ART Fertility Clinics is the best IVF center in Ahmedabad providing patients with an
- Experienced team of embryologists, and fertility specialists in Ahmedabad.
- Customized treatment protocols, individualized to each patient’s requirement, experienced team of IVF specialists to address medical needs and queries.
- State-of-the-art laboratories for embryology and genetic testing.
- Modern infrastructure along with best-in-class equipment.
- All suggested tests and procedures have specified medical requirements.
Services Provided At The ART Fertility Clinics, Ahmedabad
Infertility affects both men and women, yet discussing it is stigmatized. Increasing awareness of Infertility services and treatments has resulted in a better understanding of their availability among people.
Our understanding of reproductive issues and their treatment is constantly evolving as new discoveries are made in the scientific community. At present, Infertility is treated as a common clinical problem in urban areas.
As fertility problems are on the rise, finding a test tube baby center in Ahmedabad can be challenging. With our IVF center in Ahmedabad, patients can take advantage of the latest techniques and procedures to become parents and experience the joy of parenthood. The services provided by us are:
- Comprehensive Set of Treatments. IVF, IUI, ICSI, Egg Freezing, Egg and Or Sperm Donation, Assisted Hatching, Blastocyst Culture, Vitrification, Cryopreservation
- Dedicated Sections and Theatres for Ovum Pick-up (OPU) And Embryo Transfer
- Dedicated Operation Theatre for Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Doctor’s Outpatient Chambers for Exclusive and Private Consultations
- Pathology And Genetics Labs For All Pre-op Tests, Hormone Tests, Biochemistry, Hematology, Pre-implantation Genetic Screening
- We provide Andrology Services for Addressing Issues related to Male Factor Infertility. Semen Testing, TESE, Micro-TESE, Sperm DNA Fragmentation, MACS
- Foetal Medicine. Prenatal Screening, Counselling, and Ultrasound Scans
- Counselling Services. Professionally Trained And Dedicated Counselors To Advice On All Financial And Treatment Related Matters
Success Rates At ART Fertility Clinics
A customized treatment plan and individual patient care are vital for successful fertility treatments. This approach, combined with a focus on single embryo transfer, leads to extraordinary success rates.
We have some of the best fertility specialists in Ahmedabad. Our team of embryologists and world-renowned IVF specialists, along with state-of-the-art infrastructure, helps us achieve 70% success rates globally while adhering to stringent safety standards.
1. Where is ART Fertility Clinics, Ahmedabad located?
Art Fertility Clinic, Ahmedabad is located at Sun Avenue One, 1st Floor, Manek Baug Rd. Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015. Contact us at +917947546600 or +919667691003.
2. What is the cost of IVF treatment in Ahmedabad?
Treatment costs are determined by the IVF center in Ahmedabad that patients visit, and the procedure that is recommended by the fertility specialists.
3. Which IVF center in Ahmedabad has the most advanced technology and infrastructure?
ART Fertility Clinics, Ahmedabad, has the most advanced technology and infrastructure. The laboratories have state-of-the-art equipment such as the RI Witness System, Xiltrix Alarm System, G210 Invicell Plus Incubator, Helmer Pharmacy Refrigerator, Roche Hormone Analyzer, and Cooper Surgical Equipment. It is one of the best IVF clinics in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
4. How can ART Fertility Clinics, Ahmedabad help you?
We have the best fertility specialists in Ahmedabad. Our panel of IVF specialists includes Dr. Azadeh Patel, Clinical Lead, Ahmedabad, Dr. Vivek Kakkar, Scientific Director, Ahmedabad, and Bhageshree Jhala, (Embryologist, lab manager).
5. Are there any IVF clinics that demonstrate a high success rate in Ahmedabad?
The cornerstone of success for ART Fertility Clinics is excellent science and technology, which translates into the best medical outcomes for our patients. ART Fertility Clinics has the highest success rates globally with a 70% pregnancy rate.
6. What is an ideal age for egg freezing?
Women who freeze their eggs before the age of 30-35 have a higher probability of conceiving than those who do so after that age. This is because fertility begins to fall after the age of 35.
7. How painful is the egg retrieval process?
While the process is not painful, there may be mild discomfort.
8. Is there a right time to begin treatment for IVF?
If an individual is above the age of 35 and trying to conceive normally for more than a year without success, it is advisable to consult an Infertility specialist. An experienced fertility specialist can guide a patient regarding the right time to begin an IVF treatment.
9. Is fertility preservation appropriate for everyone?
The preservation of eggs and sperm can help those who want to delay having children until their late 30s or 40s, as aging can affect fertility. Patients who have their fertility under threat from medical or surgical intervention, such as radio or chemotherapy, high-grade and advancing endometriosis, surgery on ovaries, etc. can opt for fertility preservation.
10. What is the difference between ICSI and IVF?
IVF and ICSI are both forms of in vitro fertilization, differing only in the method by which they are fertilized in the laboratory. A small petri dish is used in IVF to allow sperm and eggs to fertilize. This is a very similar procedure to natural fertilization. When sperm parameters are normal, IVF is utilized. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), an IVF procedure primarily used for male factor fertility, consists of injecting the sperm into each egg through a fine needle.