Services at ART Fertility Clinic Hyderabad
Meet Our Doctors & Experts at Hyderabad
Leading IVF Center in Hyderabad
ART Fertility Clinics, Hyderabad, Telangana was established in July 2021, as part of ART Fertility Clinics, which is the world leader in reproductive medicine. This clinic has expanded its presence in India after establishing itself as a thought leader in the GCC with clinics in Abu Dhabi, Muscat, and Dubai. There are currently 24 staff members working at this clinic. It is one the best IVF centers in Hyderabad and offers modern technology and the expertise of renowned fertility specialists.
Who Is Eligible For IVF?
Before consulting a fertility specialist in Hyderabad, determine if IVF is the best treatment for you. Our Hyderabad clinic recommends IVF when:
- Fallopian tubes that are blocked or damaged.
- Issues with male fertility.
- Inability to conceive after trying fertility medications.
- Unsuccessful IUI procedure.
- Inability to conceive naturally after one year of actively trying for women under 35.
- Inability to conceive naturally after six months for women over 35; and other factors.
Why Choose ART Fertility Clinics, Hyderabad
We maintain the highest standards of transparency and ethical behavior at our IVF center in Hyderabad. To assist patients with queries and medical requirements, we have renowned IVF specialists, nurses, and professional counsellors on board. We do not recommend unnecessary tests or procedures. We place a strong emphasis on giving compassionate treatment and strictly adhering to patient safety procedures; these strategies allow us to produce exceptional outcomes and establish ourselves as one of the most renowned reproductive clinics in the world. This is one of the best IVF clinics in Hyderabad and offers a wide range of services to patients
- Experienced embryologists and fertility specialists in Hyderabad.
- Individualized treatment protocols to meet the needs of each patient.
- A dedicated team of IVF specialists to assist patients with their medical queries and concerns.
- The IVF center has cutting-edge laboratories for genetic testing and embryology
- All tests and procedures are subject to specific medical requirements.
Services Provided At The ART Fertility Clinics, Hyderabad
While women and men suffer from Infertility, discussing it remains stigmatized. Growing awareness of Infertility services and treatments has resulted in a greater understanding of how to access them. Infertility is an increasingly common clinical problem in urban environments at present due to new discoveries made in the scientific community. The treatment of reproductive issues is constantly evolving as new discoveries are made in the scientific community. Despite fertility problems are on the rise, finding good test tube baby centers in Hyderabad can be difficult. In our IVF center in Hyderabad, we offer the best procedures and techniques to help couples become parents. Some of the services offered by us are:
- We offer a comprehensive treatment range, including IUI, IVF, ICSI, egg donation, egg freezing, assisted hatching, vitrification, blastocyst culture, and cryopreservation.
- The facility has dedicated sections and theatres for the transfer of embryos and the collection of ovaries (OPU).
- Laparoscopy, diagnostic hysteroscopy, and endoscopy, in dedicated operation theatres
- The doctor's outpatient chamber is available for private and exclusive consultations
- Hematology, Biochemistry, Pre-implantation Genetic Screening, Hormone Testing, Genetics, And
- Pathology Laboratories
- We provide Andrology services for male factor Infertility, including TESE and Micro-TESE, Semen
- Testing, MACS, and Sperm DNA Fragmentation.
- A dedicated and professional staff of counselors helps with all treatment and financial concerns.
- Foetal Medicine. Counseling, Ultrasound Scans, and Prenatal Screening.
Success Rates At ART Fertility Clinics
Fertility treatments are most successful when a personalized treatment plan and individual patient care are used, along with single embryo transfers. This approach results in remarkable success rates. With our experienced and world-renowned IVF specialists and embryologists, as well as modern infrastructure, we achieved 70% success rates worldwide while maintaining strict safety measures.
1. What is the address of ART Fertility Clinics, Hyderabad?
ART Fertility Clinics, Hyderabad is located at Heeramoti Complex, No-8-293/82/A, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Road No:36, Above Rolex showroom, Peddama Temple Circle, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500033 Contact nos: 040-69067700
2. How much does IVF treatment in Hyderabad cost?
There is no set price for the treatment, as it depends on the IVF center in Hyderabad that the patient visits and the procedure the fertility specialist recommends.
3. Which is the most advanced IVF center in Hyderabad?
ART Fertility Clinics, Hyderabad, has the most advanced facilities and equipment.
The laboratories are equipped with modern instruments, including Xiltrix Alarm Systems, Helmer Pharmacy Refrigerators, RI Witness Systems, Roche Hormone Analyzers, Cooper Surgical Equipment, and G210 Invicell Plus incubators. It is one of the best IVF clinics in Hyderabad, Telangana.
4. What makes ART Fertility Clinics, Hyderabad, the best choice?
We have the best fertility specialists in Hyderabad. The IVF center at Hyderabad has experienced doctors and embryologists. It includes Dr. Alia Reddy, Senior Consultant, Nandita Relekar, (lab manager), and Rahat Merchant (embryologist).
5. Are there high-quality IVF facilities in Hyderabad?
ART Fertility Clinics has a dedicated science and innovation program leading to proprietary research and technique to enhance treatment outcomes. The ART Fertility Clinics have a global success rate of 70%.
6. How many times can IVF be attempted?
This is determined by several factors, including the age of the female partner, the patient's clinical profile, how well they responded to previous IVF cycles, and the financial consequences. If all the criteria are within range, IVF can often be tried 3–4 times.
7. Is there a high prevalence of multiple pregnancies?
When day 3 embryos are transplanted, the average pregnancy rate for twins is 20%, triplets are 5%, and singletons are 75%.
8. Is there a large likelihood of birth abnormalities with IVF?
With this technology, millions of children have been born worldwide to date, and the data support the claim that the incidence of birth abnormalities has not increased in a way that is statistically significant.
9. Is it painful to take IVF injections?
Most IVF injections are not painful, but it is important to note that pain is subjective and can vary from person to person. As a result, someone who is more sensitive may feel discomfort more than someone who is less sensitive.
10. How long should the IVF procedure take from beginning to end?
A typical IVF cycle takes 6 to 8 weeks from the time of consultation to transfer, and depending on the necessary conditions, each step is the same for every patient. The only distinction is how each phase of exercise affects a patient’s body.
2nd & 3rd Floor, HeeraMoti Complex, Plot number 8-2-293/82/A/1124,
Road number 36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033.
Monday to Saturday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM