Dr. Shreshtha Sagar Tanwar is an IVF consultant with extensive clinical experience in fertility treatments. She obtained her MBBS degree in 2009 from the renowned King George Medical College, Lucknow and MS (Obstetrics and Gynecology) in 2013 from MLN Medical College, Allahabad. During her post-graduation, she presented her thesis on the topic, ‘Anti Mullerian Hormone - a new marker of ovarian function’. In 2018, she received her fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Nova IVI Fertility, New Delhi.
Throughout her professional career, Dr. Shreshtha has worked with major hospitals and fertility clinics. With her extensive training in Obstetrics and Gynecology, she has treated various patients with complex male and female infertility issues. Dr. Shreshtha believes in providing patient-centric care and has helped many couples start their journey to parenthood with her expertise and empathetic attitude.
- Infertility specialist with a career spanning over 11 years in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- MS (OBGY)
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
- ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE - A NEW MARKER OF OVARIAN FUNCTION - J OBSTET GYNAECOL INDIA 2014, Apr ;64 (2):130 – 133
- Unilateral Twin tubal with single live ectopic pregnancy(Rare case)
- Wjpr.net.volume 7, issue 3, 2018 (725-729)
- Role of Anti Mullerian Hormone in assesssment of ovarian function - The Journal of UP chapter December 2013.
- Honours In Surgery, Ent, Pathology, Microbiology During MBBS
- 1st Prize (Dr Jagdishwari Mishra Prize) In 56th Aicog 2013, Mumbai
Note: Doctor's schedule is subject to change, Please contact the clinic for more information