ESHRE ACCEPTED POSTERS 2021
ESHRE ACCEPTED POSTERS
- Endometrial thickness, endometrial preparation protocol and number of euploid embryos transferred, significantly impact the live birth in frozen embryo transfer cycles.
- Antimüllerian Hormone (AMH) as a predictive marker of cycle ploidy outcome.
- Blastocyst biopsy day does have an impact on clinical pregnancies in different frozen embryo transfer (FET) regimens: natural cycle (NC) versus hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
- P-359 Blastocyst quality, transfer difficulty and endometrial thickness affect clinical pregnancy after frozen embryo transfer (FET) of euploid blastocysts in the upper uterine cavity.
- Ovarian reserve parameters and ovarian stimulation outcome for IVF/ICSI are influenced by ethnicity.
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidies (PGTA) and pregnancy outcome.
- Should intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) on delayed mature oocytes become a routine practice in the IVF Laboratory?
- The ratio of serum progesterone (P 4 to the number of follicles (P 4 / is a more objective parameter for euploidy rate as compared to systemic progesterone.
- Sibling oocytes cultured in a time-lapse versus benchtop incubator: limited exposure of embryos outside the incubator improves outcomes.
- Female parental consanguinity is associated with a reduced ovarian reserve.