Dr. Akash Dilip Surana is a highly regarded specialist in IVF and Infertility, with impressive academic credentials. He earned his MBBS degree from Government Medical College (GMC), affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), and MS OBGYN degree from PDVVPF's Medical College in Ahmednagar, where he was a top-performing student in his batch.
After obtaining his MS degree, Dr. Surana pursued his passion for reproductive medicine and completed his Fellowship of National Board (FNB) from the prestigious Ruby Hall Clinic (RHS) in Pune. He also completed a 6-month laparoscopic fellowship under the guidance of the esteemed Dr. Hafeez Rehman at Sunrise Hospital, Kochi.
Dr. Surana’s areas of interest include treating conditions such as PCOS, Male Infertility, endometriosis, recurrent Implantation Failure (recurrent IVF failure), recurrent pregnancy loss, Adenomyosis, and thin endometrium, among others. He is a lifetime member of prestigious societies, including FOGSI, ISSAR, and IAGE.
He has been honored with multiple awards for his research and poster presentations at national and international conferences. His scholarly articles are published in prestigious journals. Dr. Surana's commitment to patient care and well-being is well-known, and his strong work ethic has made him highly regarded among his patients.
- As Registrar at KBBH Municipal Corporation Hospital, Bandra west, Mumbai
- From august2014 to January 2015.
- Fellow in Reproductive Medicine Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune Feb 2015- Feb 2017
- Fellow in Minimal Invasive Surgery Sunrise Hospita Kochi under Dr Haffez Rehman
- for 6 months from April 2018 to December 2018
- Consultant at Saraogi Hospital & Iris IVF Centre in Malad, Mumbai since September 2017 till March 2018
- Consultant IVF specialist at Mannat Fertility clinic ,Bangalore from January 2019 to September 2019
- Chief IVF consultant at gunasheela fertility from October 2019 till August 2020