Dr. Manjushri Amol Kothekar is a well-regarded IVF expert and Obstetrics and Gynecology practitioner, recognized for her steadfast commitment to IVF and Infertility. She completed her M.S. (OBGY) from the prestigious Institute of LTMGH in Sion, followed by a Fellowship in IVF and Reproductive Medicine at leading Fertility Centers in Mumbai.
Dr. Manjushri's extensive knowledge and expertise in managing different forms of IVF, IUI, and infertility treatments are well-established, with a proven track record of successful outcomes. She is also skilled in managing complications arising from assisted reproduction, including Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). Her contributions to the field of infertility are reflected in her publications in esteemed international journals, and her involvement in authoring multiple chapters on the subject.
Dr. Manjushri is widely acclaimed by her patients for providing individualized care, comprehensive counseling on diagnoses and treatment options, successful treatment with emotional support, and adherence to moral and ethical standards in Reproductive Medicine.
- Consultant in IVF and Reproductive Medicine [Full timer] at Currae IVF from January 2020 till July 2022
- Consultant in IVF and Reproductive Medicine, Cocoon Fertility. 2019 January till December
1/7/2015 -30/06/2016 - Fellowship In IVF and Reproductive Medicine- Nova IVI Fertility, Mumbai
2019-2021- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics - NLSIU, Bangalore
May 2005 – April 2008 - Master Of Surgery [Obstetrics And Gynecology] – Mumbai University
- Poster presentation on ‘Late Onset OHSS in a voluntary egg donor-in pre ART bill Era’-ISAR 2022
- Poster presentation on ‘Incidence of male factor infertility at a tertiary IVF center’ at IIFS [International Federation of Fertility Societies], New Delhi, 2016
Achievements and Awards:
- Best Paper Award for ‘Use of Amniotic Membrane Graft in
- Vaginoplasty’- (N A Purandare Award) At Annual Conference of MOGS, March 2007
- H Desa award for ‘Exploring newer tissue grafts in vaginoplasty, with aim to decrease morbidity’
- N K Allahabadia Award for ‘Prediction of Preterm Labour by Ultrasound’
Note: Doctor's schedule is subject to change, Please contact the clinic for more information