Dr. Richa Jagtap is an established and renowned infertility specialist, based out in Mumbai. Building a brilliant career, she bagged a much coveted All India PMT Seat and post graduated with a top position from Mumbai University. She is trained and certified in Reproductive Medicine and Endocrinology and vision to introduce international standards, transparency, and holistic management to the Reproductive Medicine practice in India. Dr. Richa’s focus has always been on ultrasound, fertility medicine, and genetic studies in infertile couples. She has also been a front runner in fertility preservation counseling and management.
Dr. Richa is a lifetime member of FOGSI and ISAR and a founder member of the Fertility Preservation Society of India. Fertility Management is not her only passion. Besides being a voracious reader, she loves traveling, and photography and is also an avid blogger. Above all, she is a women’s rights advocate & hands-on mom!
Dr. Richa Jagtap came to Mumbai from the small town of Jhansi. She graduated from LTM Medical College & General Hospital with distinction in OBGYN and pursued post-graduation in JJ Group of Hospital and Grant Medical College, topping her college and being awarded second merit holder in Mumbai University.
She has worked in Nepean Hospital, Sydney, Australia, and then completed a full academic fellowship in Reproductive Medicine and Endocrinology at KK Women's and Children's hospital Singapore, the biggest mother and child medical center in Southeast Asia. She was also awarded the certificate in Advanced Reproductive Endocrinology, Andrology, and Quality Management at Bad Munder, Germany.
She came back to India with a vision to introduce international standards, transparency, and ethical, holistic management to the Reproductive Medicine practice in India.
To that effect, she has been instrumental in the development of world-class fertility management via the development of SOP, Fertility Software, the elevation of doctor-patient communication, counseling of couples, awareness of masses, and training of personnel as well as setting up of start-up IVF centers.
Clinical Director and Consultant Reproductive Medicine at Nova IVF Fertility center Chembur, Mumbai. 2013-2022
Department Head Fertility & Gynaecology Morpheus Lifesciences 2009- 2013
Fellow Reproductive Medicine & Endocrinology, KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital Singapore 2007-2008
- She is a part of ICMR's joint research on PCOS.
- Completed course on Introduction to Clinical Research from Global Health training Centre in 2019
- Published books/chapters to look up are -
- Endometrial Receptivity - Elsevier Publications 2011
- Handbook on Infertility Jaypee Publications 2015, 2016
- Editor Handbook on PCOS Jaypee Publications 2017
- Co-Editor - Textbook on Infertility and ART Jaypee Publications 2019
- Her keen interests include Elective single embryo transfer, PGT-A / PGT-M , Endometrial Receptivity Array, Dual trigger, management of Poor ovarian reserve, RIF, and RPL patients.
- She was awarded the Hall of Fame (IVF Specialist) west Zone at the ET Health world National Fertility Awards 2022.
- She was featured in the Et Health World’s Coffee table Book “Innovatory Gynecologist of India 2022
She has been the part of Fertile Conversations, a Times of India initiative for fertility awareness
Has addressed Hamburg Ob/Gyn society on Infertility as an issue in India and was invited to talk at the London Fertility Show 2018 for an insight into Medical Tourism in India
Note: Doctor's schedule is subject to change, Please contact the clinic for more information