ESHRE ACCEPTED POSTERS 2022
ESHRE ACCEPTED POSTERS
- ICM and TE quality significantly impact the live birth rate in euploid frozen blastocyst transfer cycles.
- Ongoing pregnancy rate (OPR) of day (D) 7 euploid blastocysts is inferior to D5/D6 euploid blastocysts in frozen embryo transfer (FET) cycles.
- Does C-Section history affect the live birth outcomes after IVF in case of frozen embryo transfers.
- Reduction of gonadotropin-dosage towards the end of ovarian stimulation for IVF/ICSI improves ART-outcome in a subgroup of patients.
- Primary sex ratio is decreased in euploid embryos of consanguine couples after IVF/ICSI with PGT-A
- Natural Endometrial Preparation for single euploid frozen embryo transfer increases the likelihood of live birth in obese patients.
- Identifying patients benefiting from delayed-matured oocytes insemination.
- Do ovarian reserve markers and female age predict euploidy rate in IVF/ICSI cycles?
- Impact of Systemic FSH levels on the embryo ploidy status in ovarian stimulation for IVF/ICSI.
- Effect of endometrial thickness on biochemical pregnancy rate: an analysis of 1534 frozen euploid embryo transfers