Leading IVF Center in Gurgaon
ART Fertility Clinics, Gurgaon, Haryana, was established in March 2021 and is part of the global leader in reproductive medicine, ART Fertility Clinics. With clinics in Abu Dhabi, Muscat, and Dubai, it has become a thought leader in the GCC and has now expanded to India.
There are currently 24 employees at this center right now. The facility is regarded as one of the best IVF centers in Gurgaon because of its cutting-edge equipment and renowned fertility specialists.
Who Is Eligible For IVF?
Before consulting a fertility specialist in Gurgaon, it is critical to decide if IVF is the best course of action for you. IVF is recommended by our Gurgaon facility when:
- Male fertility issues.
- Fallopian tubes that are blocked or damaged.
- Inability to conceive after using fertility medications.
- Unsuccessful IUI procedure.
- Women under 35 have tried actively for a year without success.
- Women over 30 have tried for six months without success.
Why Choose ART Fertility Clinics, Gurgaon
Transparency and ethical standards are maintained at our IVF center in Gurgaon. In addition to IVF specialists and nurses, we have professional counsellors on staff who can answer patients' questions and help them with medical problems. We do not recommend tests or procedures that are not necessary. .
Our facilities provide compassionate care and adhere to strict patient safety protocols. Through these practices, we have been able to achieve excellent results and become one of the world's most renowned fertility clinics. .
It is one of the best IVF clinics in Gurgaon, Haryana providing patients with a wide range of IVF services
- Well-known embryologists and fertility specialists in Gurgaon
- Tailored treatment plans based on the unique requirements of each patient.
- IVF experts have extensive knowledge to support patients' medical requirements and questions.
- Cutting-edge infrastructure and infrastructure for genetic testing and embryology.
- All tests and operations are subject to strict medical guidelines.
Services Provided At The ART Fertility Clinics, Gurgaon
Although both women and men suffer from Infertility, it is stigmatised to discuss it. As awareness of Infertility services and treatments has grown, more people are becoming aware of their availability. New scientific discoveries constantly shape reproductive issues and how they are treated. Infertility has become a common clinical problem in urban settings. .
There are an increasing number of test tube baby centers in Gurgaon that offer IVF treatment due to fertility problems but finding a reliable one can prove challenging. The IVF center in Gurgaon offers the best procedures and techniques so that patients can become parents and experience the joy of being a parent. Services we offer include: .
- A broad range of available treatments. Egg and/or Sperm Donation, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Egg freezing, vitrification, assisted hatching, cryopreservation, and blastocyst culture
- Theaters and areas specifically designated for Ovum Pick-up (OPU)and Embryo Transfer
- A dedicated operating room (OT) for diagnostic hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, and endoscopy
- A physician's outpatient room for confidential and exclusive consultations
- We offer a full range of hormone tests, pre-operative tests, biochemistry, implantation genetic screening, and hematology in genetics and pathology laboratories.
- Services in andrology for male factor infertility. TESE, Micro-TESE, Sperm DNA Fragmentation, Semen Testing, MACS
- Dedicated and professionally trained counselors to assist with all treatment-related and financial issues
- Fetal Medicine. ultrasounds, Prenatal screening, and counseling
Success Rates At ART Fertility Clinics
The success of fertility treatments depends on individual patient care and personalized treatment plans. We have some of the best fertility specialists in Gurgaon who combine this approach with single embryo transfer to achieve remarkable success rates. .
With our experienced team of world-renowned embryologists and IVF specialists as well as our modern infrastructure, we have achieved 70% success rates globally while maintaining high safety standards.
1. Where is ART Fertility Clinics, Gurgaon located?
Art Fertility Clinic, Gurgaon is located on the Ground Floor, SAS Tower, Tower B near The, Medicity, Sector 38, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001. .
Phone No: 9667357001.
2. What is the cost of IVF treatment in Gurgaon?
Costs of fertility treatment are determined by the IVF center in Gurgaon that the patient visits, as well as the procedure chosen by the fertility specialists. .
3. Which is the most technologically advanced IVF center in Gurgaon?
With the most advanced technology and infrastructure, ART Fertility Clinics, Gurgaon, will provide you with the best fertility treatment. .
An array of equipment is available in the laboratories, including the Xiltrix Alarm System, Helmer Pharmacy Refrigerator, RI Witness System, G210 Invicell Plus Incubator, Roche Hormone Analyzer, and Cooper Surgical Equipment. It is one of the best IVF clinics in Gurgaon, Haryana. .
4. Why should you choose ART Fertility Clinics, Gurgaon?
We have the best fertility specialists in Gurgaon. The panel of IVF specialists in our Gurgaon center includes Dr. Meenakshi Dua, Clinical Director, Dr. Sonu Balhara, Senior Consultant, and embryologists Abhinav Dudeja and Akshi Gupta. .
5. Is there an IVF clinic in Gurgaon that has an excellent success rate?
The success of our clinics is attributed to good science and technology, which translates into excellent medical outcomes for patients. ART Fertility Clinics have the highest success rate of 70% worldwide. .
6. What causes Infertility in women?
Age has a big impact on a woman's chance to get pregnant, with her fertility decreasing as she gets older. In addition, irregular ovulation, an abnormal uterus, a blocked fallopian tube, and cervical problems are other prominent causes of female Infertility. .
7. How many days of rest are required after IVF?
A woman's first 24 hours following embryo transfer are the most critical. An embryo must attach to the uterine wall within this time frame for it to fully implant, which may take several days. Therefore, you should take care for the first one or two days. .
8. Will PCOS make pregnancy and conception more challenging?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, also known as PCOS, is a hormonal disorder that frequently results in Infertility. Its sufferers might ovulate less frequently and might miscarry more frequently. With medical care and dietary modifications, PCOS can be controlled. .
9. What is endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a disorder that causes painful, heavy periods and Infertility because the tissue that resembles the uterine lining grows outside the uterus. .
10. Can people with endometriosis benefit from IVF?
The underlying cause of endometriosis may result in problems such as implantation concerns, blocked tubes, poor egg quality, etc. IVF can increase the chances of conception by addressing these issues.