Dr. Vivek Kakkad is a fertility consultant with extensive clinical experience in IVF treatments. He obtained his MBBS degree in 2012 from the renowned Baroda Medical College, Vadodara, and MD (Obstetrics and Gynecology) in 2015 from AIIMS, New Delhi. In 2017, he received his super specialty degree M.Ch in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery from Sri Ramachandra Institute Of Higher Education and Research Chennai.
Also Dr. Kakkad has published his work in the high-impact journal on the topic, "Age-related diagnostic threshold of anti-Müllerian hormone for polycystic ovarian syndrome". Other than that, he has presented his original research articles at various national & international conferences.Throughout his professional career, Dr. Vivek has worked with major hospitals and fertility clinics. With his extensive training in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine, he has treated various patients with complex male and female infertility issues. Dr. Vivek believes in providing patient-centric care and has helped many couples start their journey to parenthood with his expertise and empathetic attitude.
Over 7 years of experience int he field of Infertility specialist and Reproductive endocrinologist.
- MD (OB & GY)
- M.Ch REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- Age‐related diagnostic threshold of anti‐Müllerian hormone for polycystic ovarian syndrome Int J Gynaecol Obstet, DOI: 10.1002/ijgo.13515
- Serum progesterone level: a predictor of pregnancy in vitrified-warmed blastocyst transfer Fertility and Sterility, DOI: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2019.07.640
- Exclusive use of intrasac potassium chloride and methotrexate for treating cesarean scar pregnancy: effectiveness and subsequent fecundity Human Reproduction Open, DOI: 10.1093/hropen/hoaa025
- Cross-sectional Study on Vitamin D levels in stress urinary incontinence in women in a tertiary referral centre in India Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, DOI: 10.4103/ijem.IJEM-531-19
Note: Doctor's schedule is subject to change, Please contact the clinic for more information