Scientific Director, ART Fertility Clinics
Prof. Barbara Lawrenz obtained her Medical Degree from Germany and completed her specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics, she also gained expertise in Obstetrics and Prenatal Medicine followed by Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine. Prof. Lawrenz is an expert in fertility preservation before cytotoxic therapy in women with malignant diseases and fertility preservation for those undergoing cancer treatment and cancer survivors and she has a PhD in this topic. She has authored/co-authored 97 pub-med reviewed articles in international journals and additional articles in various prestigious German journals. Her main research focus is on the luteal phase support and treatment individualization. Prof. Lawrenz was the Head of the IVF Department at Women's University Hospital Tubingen, Germany, and is an esteemed member of the European Society of Human Reproduction (ESHRE). Furthermore, she is a guest professor at the Reproductive Unit of UZ Gent in Belgium.
- IVF Specialist, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Head of IVF department, Women´s University Hospital Tübingen, Germany
- Senior Physician in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Women´s University Hospital Tübingen, Germany
- Senior Physician in Gynecology and Obstetrics, General Hospital of Sindelfingen, Germany
- Senior Physician in Gynecology and Obstetrics, General Hospital of Speyer, Germany
- Residency in Gynecology and Obstetrics, General Hospital of Reutlingen, Germany